Quiz on Zinc
Zinc is an essential mineral found in every cell in the body, and it is mostly stored in the muscle and bone. Zinc can be found in a variety of foods, including meat, fish, poultry, cereals, and dairy products. The World Health Organization has named zinc deficiency as a major disease contributing factor since it is a widespread health issue, particularly in developing nations (1✔ ✔Trusted Source
Zinc and your health
The quiz on ‘Zinc’ can be used to familiarize yourself with some interesting information.
There are 10 questions on ‘Zinc’ in this quiz that will explore the depth of your knowledge and provide answers to the following:
- Role of zinc (1✔ ✔Trusted Source
Zinc and your health , 2✔ ✔Trusted Source
Zinc: Child Health )
- Sources of zinc (4✔ ✔Trusted Source
Foods high in zinc )
- Interaction of zinc with drugs (5✔ ✔Trusted Source
- Effects of zinc deficiency (7✔ ✔Trusted Source
Zinc and its deficiency diseases )
- Risk factors for zinc deficiency (9✔ ✔Trusted Source
Clinical manifestations of zinc deficiency )
What effects can a zinc deficiency have?