Total Telecom takes highly successful Connected event series to the U.S.
Connected America will bring the entire connectivity ecosystem together to discuss the challenges and opportunities of enabling next-generation broadband
Dallas, Texas, January 26, 2023 – How to deliver America’s connected future will be the focus of Connected America – a brand new conference featuring a prestigious line-up of speakers from national, state and local service providers, the public sector, enterprises and suppliers.
Taking place at the Irving Convention Center, in Dallas, Texas, from March 29-29, Connected America is organised by news provider Total Telecom, which is hosting the event for the first time following the huge success of its 2023 line-up. This included the UK’s largest connectivity event, the award-winning Connected Britain, Connected North and Connected Germany.
Connected America will bring together more than 150 speakers to explore the big picture for delivering enhanced connectivity in the USA; what does a truly Connected America look like and how can it be delivered? Other focus areas include investment and regulatory strategies, fibre and 5G, the opportunities and challenges of delivering smart places and connected transport, the factory of the future and rural connectivity.
“We have observed the US market for some time and believe now is the right time to launch Connected America,” said Total Telecom’s Managing Director Rob Chambers. “All the factors are aligned, there is the political will to ensure that every American has access to reliable high-speed internet; public and private finance is falling into place and communities are demanding better broadband to work, to learn, for health care, and to stay connected.”
The conference will see more than 1,000 attendees from organisations transforming U.S. connectivity. It is supported by Fiber Broadband Association, Association of American Public Broadband, Broadband Bunch, Broadband Communication, and Competitive Carriers Association. Confirmed speakers include:
- Amanda Hofer, Assistant General Manager at Central Texas Telephone Cooperative
- Amol Naik, SVP of Public Policy, Government Affairs and Community Engagement, at Ting Internet
- Anh Selissen, Chief Information Officer at Texas Department of Transport
- Bill Zielinski, CIO at City of Dallas
- Claude Aiken, Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Legal Officer at NextLink
- Earnie Holtrey, Deputy Director at Indiana Broadband Office
- Emily Buckman, Director of Government Affairs at American Farm Bureau Federation
- Gary Bolton, President of Fiber Broadband Association
- Glen Howie, Director at Arkansas State Broadband Office
- Gregory Elsborg, CIO at Dallas Area Rapid Transport (DART)
- Kim McKinley, Chief Marketing Officer at UTOPIA Fiber
- Marlette Jackson, Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Frontier
- Raimundo Rodulfo, CIO at City of Coral Gables
- Rob Johnson, Chief Development Officer at LiveOak Fiber
- Will Townsend, VP and Principal Analyst at Moor insights
For more information or to register to attend Connected America, visit: https://www.terrapinn.com/conference/connected-america/index.stm
About Total Telecom
Since 1997, Total Telecom has provided the connection between the buyers and sellers in the global telecom market. We do this through high quality editorial content and events to facilitate discussion on industry issues, and recognise innovation and excellence by companies and individuals.
Our community of 120,000+ telecom professionals relies on Total Telecom for daily news and regular in-depth insight, delivered through a number of channels including online, video, social media, and at our series of events.
Visit us at www.totaltele.com.